Brilliantly Resilient Masterclass
WHO THIS MASTERCLASS IS FOR:
- People from all walks of life, including “successful” people, who are either recovering from a train wreck or sucker punch or simply feel “stuck” and don’t know how to move forward.
- Those who want to uncover their Resilience and begin the Reset, Rise and Reveal your Brilliance process but don’t know where to start.
- Those seeking practical, workable strategies and tools to implement immediately to begin to become Brilliantly Resilient.
- Entrepreneurs or those working in the corporate world who want increase their productivity and success with solutions, not promises.
What’s your train wreck? Everyone has one–past, present, or future. And in these pandemic times, EVERYONE is struggling. But why do some people come through challenges stronger while others never recover?
We’re Kristin Smedley and Mary Fran Bontempo. We know our Brilliance. But we didn’t always. We know what it feels like to be lost, afraid, unproductive, unsuccessful, and unhappy. That’s a lot of yuck, but without it, there would have been no need for Resilience, the key to uncovering Brilliance.
After being sucker-punched by challenges including blindness and heroin addiction, we knew one thing: Crisis would not be the end of our stories. We navigated our crises with few resources and little guidance. And while the road was rough–like ugly crying rough–we also managed to come through with skills, tools and strategies that helped us not only survive, but thrive—in crisis and beyond.
That’s why we created Brilliantly Resilient. We want to share what we’ve learned with you, because though our challenges may differ, we all have Resilience, and yes, Brilliance within each of us. We’re here to help you come through Brilliant, not Broken.
Plus, the world needs you! Believe it or not, you have a unique Brilliance—we all do. It’s your gift, and that means it’s your responsibility to share it with the rest of us. You may not realize it, but despite your past, despite what you think you know, YOU ARE BRILLIANTLY RESILIENT!
But most of us live in that place of doubt, fear and lack. Have you ever thought…
- This will never get better.
- I’ll never get through this.
- I’m not strong enough to handle this.
- Everyone else is smarter, tougher, more resilient, better than me.
- I don’t know where to start.
- My life isn’t close to what I want.
- I’ll never move up at work.
- My relationships aren’t working.
- I’m stuck and I don’t see a way out.
Come on, tell the truth. You’ve run at least one of those miserable mantras through your head. Heck, we’ve pretty much mastered them all. Life has a way of smacking everyone, and sometimes it just sucks. But you don’t have to live there. We can show the way up and out, with strategies, tools and tips to help you not only uncover your Resilience but discover your Brilliance.
REGISTER NOW FOR THE Brilliantly Resilient Master Class, which offers you all of our Brilliantly Resilient basics at a super-discounted price. We know life is tough right now, and we want you to have the strategies and tools to start your Reset, Rise and Reveal! You’ll get an overview of the Brilliantly Resilient program, with all our top tips and tools, including how to:
And you’ll get our Work-ish Workbook (We don’t believe in blood, sweat and tears) to guide you through the Master Class!
Now for the good news! The Master Class is usually priced at $147. But we know the world is a mess right now and it’s only going to get better when we do. So, here’s the deal (and it really is a DEAL!).
For a limited time, we’re offering the Brilliantly Resilient Master Class for the discounted price of $29!
The Mastermind is coming in September!!! Be sure to sign up here to be the first to know about dates, pricing, and to claim your spot!
Don’t wait another minute. The world needs you!
Your Brilliantly Resilient Dynamic Duo,
Kristin and Mary Fran
P.S. We know that life just sucks sometimes. And we’re here to help you find your Brilliantly Resilient self. But this is a no-victim zone. Sure, you can whine—for a while. Kristin will even say nice, comforting things to you. But then Mary Fran will smack you upside the head and tell you to get on with it—in the nicest way possible. If you’re just looking for a place to feel sorry for yourself and that’s all, you’d best be moving on. But if you’re ready for us, we’re ready for you. Let’s gooooooo!!!!!