Discover Your Brilliance Challenge
WHO THIS CHALLENGE IS FOR:
- People from all walks of life, including “successful” people, who believe they have more to give the world but aren’t sure what that “more” is. The Brilliance Challenge will help you discover your gift to the world.
- Those who feel a “tug” to do more with their life but don’t know where to start.
- Corporate teams that want to learn about the Brilliance of each member and how that Brilliance can serve the entire team.
Hey there—question for you. What’s your Brilliance?
Don’t be looking over you shoulder to see who we’re talking to. It’s you. Yep, you.
Everyone, every single one of us, has Brilliance. Something unique about who we are and what we bring to the world. Our Brilliance may be something that we use in our professional lives or it may be the thing that gives our personal lives meaning. It’s our gift, and we’re meant to share it. Sadly, most of us never find out what it is.
Right now, you’re probably thinking:
- I don’t have a special skill.
- I’m just “normal.” (BTW, if you figure out what that means, let us know, will you?)
- I wouldn’t know where to start.
- Others are “gifted.” I’m not.
- Things will never change for me.
- I’m afraid to try.
Well, check, check, check, and so on. We’ve run every one of those miserable mantras through our own heads a zillion times. We thought they were true. But guess what?
They’re all B.S. Every last one of them.
We didn’t see that until we were at our lowest points—like scraping stuff off the bottom of your shoe, low. It was only then that we decided it was time to go beyond Resilience and find our Brilliance.
We don’t want you to wait that long.
We can help you to discover your Brilliance. Your gift. Your own personal awesome. Because it’s there. It’s always been there, and it’s time you share it with the rest of us. In case you haven’t noticed, the world is in the middle of a giant whirlpool of caca right about now. WE NEED YOU.
We’re Kristin Smedley and Mary Fran Bontempo. We know our Brilliance. But we didn’t always. We know what it feels like to be lost, afraid, unproductive, unsuccessful, and unhappy. That’s a lot of yuck, but we made our way through by uncovering our Resilience. Only we didn’t stop there. We went on to find and use our Brilliance.
That’s why we created our five day (including the super-awesome final-day live zoom call with us), DISCOVER YOUR BRILLIANCE CHALLENGE! (Seriously, who doesn’t want to know what their Brilliance is?)
There’s been a lot of talk about Resilience in these pandemic times. But no one needs to tell us that Resilience is essential to living a successful life. We were card-carrying members of that club long before COVID 19. After finding ourselves sucker-punched by challenges including blindness and heroin addiction, we found the only chance to claw our way out of what Kristin calls “the pit,” was by digging into our Resilience. Heck, if we hadn’t uncovered our inherent Resilience, we’d be giant puddles of goo by now.
But not only are we not giant puddles of goo, we’re both TEDx speakers (Mary Fran 2, Kristin 1. Cue Kristin’s eye roll), authors, media hosts (online live show and podcast), in-demand virtual presenters, workshop and program creators, online content creators, a founder of a global patient advocate organization (Kristin) and an advocate for the recovery community (Mary Fran).
Pretty cool, huh? But here’s the deal—we didn’t plan for ANY OF IT. What we did do was make a choice. We decided that we weren’t going to live in the pit. Not only were we NOT going to live there, we were going to take what we’d learned in the yuck and DO SOMETHING, anything, to move forward towards something new, even though we didn’t know what that thing was going to be at the time. Along the way…Brilliance!
So, what’s this got to do with you? If you know us at all, you know we’re that we’re pretty great at providing tips, tools and strategies to Reset and Rise with Resilience. (And if you’re interested in learning more about how to do that, click here!) But even if you’re a Resilience Rock Star, you can’t just stand there once you Rise after your sucker-punch. If you do, you risk becoming a human punching bag—hanging around waiting for the next blow to land. When you discover your Brilliance, you MOVE—out of the way of the stuff that’s been pounding you and towards change. That’s why this DISCOVER YOUR BRILLIANCE CHALLENGE is for you.
So, here’s the plan: When you sign up for the five-ish (really six) day DICSOVER YOUR BRILLIANCE CHALLENGE, we’ll teach you to:
- Examine your experiences to list your skills, talents and gifts (yes, you have gifts)
- Name and define what you love to do
- Explore transferrable skills and ways to build your Brilliance
- Investigate possible Brilliant collaborations
- Complete a Brilliance Brain Dump
- Develop one action step to plan and begin your Brilliance journey
How will we do this? Each day of the challenge, you’ll receive:
- A daily email containing the day’s lesson along with a video from us
- Membership in our Brilliantly Resilient Facebook Community, where we will discuss the day’s teaching with the chance to ask questions and share your take with our tribe
- Our work-ish book to accompany the daily lessons (We don’t believe in blood, sweat and tears.)
- A final 90-minute wrap-up meeting to discuss what you’ve learned and clarify your Brilliance!
Plus, You’ll get a ton of bonuses, including video appearances from some superstar guests, access to all future Brilliantly Resilient offerings, and best of all, a FREE download (Yep, it’s Free.99!) of our just released Brilliantly Resilient ebook!
Best of all, we are offering the DISCOVER YOUR BRILLIANCE CHALLENGE at a HUGE discount! Regularly priced at $249, we’re offering the program at $49 for a limited time only! (We’re not kidding—we mean a limited time, so sign up today!)
This DISCOVER YOUR BRILLIANCE CHALLENGE can change your life. But you have to CHOOSE. Stop playing the “poor me, I’m just mediocre” game. You can be that if you want, but not with us. We believe everyone, yes, especially YOU, has Brilliance they are meant to share with the rest of us. It’s time for you to show us your gift and claim your Brilliance!
Join us. We’d love to add you to our Brilliantly Resilient tribe. We are committed to sharing the Brilliantly Resilient program with the world. It’s amazing, it works, it’s fun and it’s packed with actual strategies (no Woo-woo. Mary Fran hates Woo-woo.) to help you end up Brilliant, not Broken.
You are Brilliantly Resilient! Let’s DISCOVER YOUR BRILLIANCE and share it with the world today!
Your Brilliantly Resilient Duo,
Kristin & Mary Fran