It’s here!!! Brilliantly Resilient, the book, has arrived, to rave reviews! Immediately noted as a Hot New Release on Amazon, this book is the perfect gift to give yourself and those you love this holiday season! Order yours today!!!
Get ready to laugh out loud as these two women share their journeys, tools, and stumbled-upon secrets, saving you a seat on their Brilliantly Resilient ride of a lifetime. Kristin and Mary Fran will guide you through life’s “sucker punches” so you too will be brilliant, not broken.
What’s your train wreck? Everyone has one–past, present, or future. Why do some people come through stronger while others never recover? Have you ever thought…
- This will never get better.
- I’ll never get through this.
- I’m not strong enough to handle this.
- Everyone else is smarter, tougher, more resilient, better than me.
- I don’t know where to start.
- My life isn’t close to what I want.
- I’ll never move up at work.
- I’m stuck and I don’t see a way out.
- If you’ve ever run at least one of those miserable mantras through your head Kristin Smedley and Mary Fran Bontempo feel your pain. Life has a way of smacking everyone, and sometimes it just sucks. But you don’t have to live there. Kristin and Mary Fran can show you the way up and out, with strategies, tools and tips to help you uncover your Resilience and discover your Brilliance.
Sometimes life just sucks. The question is: Are you just visiting or are you going to live there? – Mary Fran Bontempo
Kristin Smedley and Mary Fran Bontempo
Do you want to come through Broken or Brilliant? – Kristin Smedley
Welcome to Brilliantly Resilient! We are Mary Fran Bontempo and Kristin Smedley, and we know our Brilliance. But we didn’t always. In fact, we know what it feels like to be lost, afraid, unproductive, unsuccessful and unhappy. That’s a lot of yuck, but without it, there would have been no need for RESILIENCE, the key to uncovering your BRILLIANCE.
We’ve learned our lessons the hard way, with few resources and little guidance. And while the road was rough–like ugly crying rough–we also managed to come through with skills, tools and strategies that helped us not only survive, but thrive, in crisis and beyond.
We want to share what we’ve learned with you, because though the details of challenges may differ, we all have Resilience, and yes, unique Brilliance within each and every one of us. We’re here to help you come through Brilliant, not broken.
Who We Are